From the blog
- New iPhone, new charger: Apple bends to EU rules
- Apple Event 2023: iPhone 15 Launch and Everything Else We Expect to See on Sept. 12
- The iPhone 15 Event Could Leave Some Apple Fans Sour
- Apple Watch Ultra 2: 5 Features I Hope Are Revealed at the Apple Event
- Save the Date: Apple Officially Announces iPhone 15 Event 'Wonderlust'
- Your Apple Watch Band Is Filthy, Study Says. How To Clean It Now
Do I need a PayPal account to pay?
No. You can pay with your credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, the United States n Express, and Discover) — all without having a PayPal account. When you are redirected to the Paypal page please click the tab "Pay with a debit or credit card".
Is PayPal secure?
Yes. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. In this way, you don't have to worry about paying people whom you don't know. PayPal is designed from the ground up to be a safer way to send money online. Your financial information won't be sold or exposed to any merchant or retailer.
Why was my credit card payment declined?
All payment processing is handled by an independent secure payment processor. Tech-battery.com is not given any payment information. Please verify the following and contact your credit card issuer if the problem persists.
Incorrect billing information
Card has been reported as lost or stolen
Card has expired
Card has not been activated
Card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
3-D Secure (MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa) has not been activated
Credit limit reached